LonAgro Tanzania Tractor and Farm Equipment Auction

LonAgro Tanzania and SMARKCORE GROUP LIMITED Tractor and Farm Equipment Auction Invite

LonAgro Tanzania is excited to announce that the company has entered a collaboration Smarkcore Group to pull-off a ONCE IN A LIFETIME sale being done through public auction!

During the auction, you’ll be able to bid on a host of John Deere tractors and implements from Fieldking, Rovic and John Deere with some products being offered with a 90% discount off their retail price! This is the perfect time for you to get all the equipment you need for your farm at unbelievable prices!

Where and When will the Auction Take Place?

  • 15 June 2019 at LonAgro Offices at Mikocheni – Dar es Salaam at 11:00.
  • 22 June 2019 at LonAgro Tanzania Arusha office at 11:00.
  • 29 June 2019 at LonAgro Tanzania Iringa Office at 11:10.

More Information Please Contact:

SMARKCORE GROUP LIMITED, P.O. BOX 40616, Dar es Salaam, MOB: 0655 405885/ 0765 405885 Email: smarkcoregroup@hotmail.com  or Margret.shilungushela@lonagro.com

Auction Terms and Conditions:

  • 25% of the agreed price shall be paid on the auction date and the remaining 75% must be paid within 48 hours of the auction date.
  • Failure to pay the remaining 75% will lead to re-auction and the advance payment will not be refunded.
  • You are permitted to inspect the items two days before auction date at working hours.
  • Buyers are responsible for the change of registration process and costs.

LonAgro Tanzania and SMARKCORE GROUP LIMITED Tractor and Farm Equipment Auction 2

LonAgro Tanzania and SMARKCORE GROUP LIMITED Tractor and Farm Equipment Auction 3

LonAgro Tanzania and SMARKCORE GROUP LIMITED Tractor and Farm Equipment Auction 4

LonAgro Tanzania and SMARKCORE GROUP LIMITED Tractor and Farm Equipment Auction